Quick Requirements Summary:
- Members are required to attend a minimum of 40 hours of training every 12 months, calcuated on a rolling calendar year.
- Members must also commit to a minimum of 20 hours of service time every 12 months, calcuated on a rolling calendar year. Service time is MA-TF 1 support that does not occur on a regular training day.
- Members must attend a 1-day air mobility exercise (flyaway) at least once every three years.
- Training is typically offered on every third Saturday.
- Attendance on various specific training days is required .
- Members must attend a 3-day mobilization exercise at least once every three years.
Please Follow This Application Procedure:
Step 1: Review the 2013 Letter to Applicants.
Step 2: Review and agree to the FEMA General Requirements.
Training items #2 (IS courses) and #5 (CPR) must be completed prior to applying.
Step 3: Review the Position Description for the position for which you wish to apply.
CDL Class A & B Drivers are desirable; please note if you have a CDL license (click title to review):
Complete a full application packet. Each of the following forms are required.
You may download each form individually, or you may download the entire packet here.
Also include the following documentation:
- A copy of your drivers license (and DOT card if applicable)
- A copy of your passport (if you currently have one)
- Copies of any professional licenses/Certifications (MD, RN, Engineer, EMT-P, EMT-B, CPR, First Aid, Hydralics, Hoisting, etc.)
Provide documentation of Training in the following courses. These courses are available online and can be completed by clicking the links:
Step 5: Send your Completed Application packet to:
Be sure to complete all forms: incomplete application packets will not be considered.
43 Airport Road
Beverly, MA 01915
Thank you for your interest in joining MA-TF 1
Back to: About Us