The Application window is now closed – Thank you for your interest.
Team Requirements Summary:
- Members are required to attend a minimum of 40 hours of training every 12 months, calculated on a rolling calendar year.
- Members must also commit to a minimum of 20 hours of service time every 12 months, calculated on a rolling calendar year. Service time is MA-TF1 support that does not occur on a regular training day.
- Members must attend a 1-day air mobility exercise (flyaway) at least once every three years.
- Members must attend a 3-day mobilization exercise at least once every three years.
- Monthly Training is typically offered on every third Saturday.
- Attendance at various specific training days is required.
- All Rescue Specialist applicants are required to be Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT’s) and must include a copy of their certification with the application packet.
Before completing applications please review team position descriptions, chapters 1,2,&3
FEMA General Requirements & Position Descriptions 2020.
Thank you for your interest in joining MA-TF 1.