MATF-01 hosts "Democracy Engaged: Civil Military Emergency Planning"
A Democracy Familiarization Seminar Focusing on Military Support to Civil Authority
"Democracy Engaged" is a one-week conference held in the spirit of NATO's Partnership for Peace initiative. The conference is focused on civil emergency planning thanks to the cooperative efforts of participating agencies and individuals from New Hampshire and Massachusetts." This project is coordinated by the Office of the Deputy Under Secretary of the Army (International Affairs) – Civil Military Emergency Planning (CMEP) and the University of New Hampshire at Manchester.
1. Elchin Rehberli, Cabinet of Ministers,
Department of Building and Construction Industry
2. Kamal Aliyev, Colonel, Civil Defense Department
3. Elchin Ilyasov, LtCol, Ministry of Defense, Operations and Combat Preparations Dept.
4. Bayram Mammedov, LtCol, Ministry of Defense, International Relations Dept.
5. Asif Qaribov, LtCol, Civil Defense, Sumgayit Region
6. Baxtiyar Hajiyev, Ministry of National Security, Dept Chief
7. Vaqif Agayev, Ministry of National Security, Section Chief
8. Rasim Mammadov, State Oil Company, Department Chief
9. Elnara Mammadova, Ministry of Health, Director of Personnel and Science and Education
10. Hikmat Xudiyev, Chief of National Fire and Safety Department
11. Abdul Afandiyev, Department Chief, Social Safety Office
12. Vusal Sardarov, Police Major, Department Chief, International Cooperation Office
Note: for more information on the Democracy Engaged Program contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to MATF-01 Home Page